5/27/2011

the SuPeR dUpEr Me!! :D

woohoooo!!!! it's holiday....
finally, after 3weeks cracking heads & brains mid-year... =)
everyone is soooo EAGER to this holiday...haha (including me!)

starting of exam, planning planning planning...
during exam, thinking thinking thinking...
after exam, deciding deciding deciding!!
haha... endless thoughts rite...? x)

somehow... still a bit worry abt the jz-passed exam results...
sounds so craps.... lol~~ study like no study, no study like study...
i almost go insane coz of studying... XD
everyday waking up at 4am or 5am... never be more than 6 hours sleep per day!
sad case is, my panda eyes so OBVIOUS now... >_<

 see the eye bagss.... =.= so heavy d... 
(jz ignore my sampat-ness) haha!

OKAy!! enough with the exam stufff... heart-breaking for that... XD
let's move on! it's teacher's day TODAY... haha... many ppl absent, yeap!
moved on with photographing around again... & a yeap too! haha... =)
tiring + a bit boring + a bit FUN + a bit exhausted... idunnola....

then went to club have lunch, brought by my mum... =)
finniest thing happened!! we went off without paying for our bills!!!
& we dunno, the workers oso blurring... all dunno paid or not & jz walk off..
My Goshhhh..... lol!!~ hahaha... 1st time ever in my life... =O
dunno it's a good thing or a bad one??

went back home, at 1st planned to iron the clothes...
coz my sister went for trip with frens... =)
started staring at the mirror...
run down the staircase, take my dear CAMERA!


this is my 1st action... XD lol~
 then i dunno why... ermm.... hahah!! >_<

 this is an accident!! i feel weird in this picture?? :P

 this haha..... i <3 this one actually... :D

 haha... a normal one... ^_^
~( my blog header too)~ 

& the lastt lasttt lastttt one.... my childhood photo!! =DD

tadaaaaaaa...........

 hahaha..... i looked blurring here... XD

my sister say i have no difference with my childhood face!! it's a good comment or bad one?? =P haha!!

ps: 1st time cam-whoring... probably seems not so nice la... sorry!~
pss: abandoned my blog for so long... sowyyy.... =))
psss: too much craps... haha.... enjoy ur holidaysss,girls & guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment