5/29/2011

RojaKK.. x))

haha... weird title for this?? =P
I'm not eating rojak for this post kay!~ x)
it's roti canai for today's breakfast... haha

After breakfast, my dad brought us to show house...
nehhh... the new buildings next to clubhouse that one... =)

so so so super DUPER like that type B bungalow leh...
my mum, my brother & me like it too!! XD
i can have my own room so do my brother...

IT'S SO NICEEEE.... but too bad
left the last lot... thats not very good... =(
my mum was saying, move move move, jz opposite here!
haha... jz kinda dissapointing... xP
nvm, biasa with this house d oso~ haha! ^_^

people writing a sign < no photo >  there... but what i did??
ssshhhhh.... =P hahaha!!! all randomly kay...

 candles on the table... =D

 some decorations on the tv table...

 a picture of tree & reflection of air-cond... lol.. XD

 a picture at the staircase wif the bright light.. =)

 i like this feeling so muchyyy.... ^_^

 out,out! Brief candle... haha...
 i like this too... Ze Zebra..... =D


then went back home... everybody went out, left me & my grandmother...
I've been so hardworking doing houseworks like an AUNTIE... =P

hahaha!!! lol... my auntie look.... =PP
beh tahan... so hot weather holding the machines oso hot hot!!
so it's all up!! (imeanmyhair) haha... x)


some views from yesterday journey to the garden from my house... =)


can really pictured it out what am I capturing... haha...
coz it's a 3-Megapixel camera phone only... XD not bad d lar~~

boRIngggg...... no lunch for today... sad sad... =(( haha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment