5/18/2010

WtH is wrong wif me !!

today... my mood fell from the top to the bottom... XP
b4 entering the 1st lesson -- sejarah class..
my mood still ok - happy, cheering...

then, go into the class..
straight away do the buku kertas ramalan agn...
i hate to do exercises b4 i revise all...
it's jz like tembak - tembak...
i hate that feeling... during exams oso... T_T
ended up, many wrong questions...
mood level -- dropped a little...

3 masa KHB pula...
do 2 sets of questions...
set 1 & 2...
i was so blurred... that i started from set 8 ?!
LOL !! i've done 20+ questions oni my teacher asking me which set am I doin...
then i've to do all over agn~ >.<

after finishing all the 120 questions...
i checked my answers wif the answer sheet...
1st set -- 41/60 !!
2nd one lagi teruk -- 35/60 !!!!!!!!!!
haiz...  i should be glad that i got correct more than half??
huhu =S mood level --- dropped a little bit more...

it's like more & more stones stacking on me !! XP
i angry the most is scolded by ppl...
that makes my mood level -- reached the bottom ed...
my mind keep flashback the words & i really hate that feeling...

i wish i'm now lying down on a purplish lavendar field looking at the BLUE sky~
or even...
standing by the beach, looking at the BLUE sea, feeling the wind blowing to my face~
my heart stay calm when i see some blue nature... =(

~BAD DAY ~ ( cheer up dude ! )

No comments:

Post a Comment