5/08/2010

I have NO IDEA !! XP

today morning got koko...

BUT ~

i hope to go back to Primary school today
coz there got sports day event...
& i think i wont have another chance to go back there..
coz this is my brother last year in that school...

dunno when's the nxt chance for me to go back ther...

KOKO day...
i oni went for KELAB one...
coz i'm in Fotografi Kelab...
then our activity -- at the padang...
i feel so weird...
coz i'm the only one holdin camera taking photo there...
& my camera under the hot sun oso getting hotter & hotter...
XP

NOT INTERESTED IN PENGAKAP !!
after that i jz went to my badminton training as usual...
i can feel that my "prestasi" today isn't so good...

GETTIN WORST & WORST !! ish...

WEIRD THING~
yesterday yesterday night, my leg muscle cramp in the middle of the night...
then yesterday it doesn't pain at all...
the pain come TODAY !! haiz...
the whole day i walk like a "tempang" ppl... XP

No comments:

Post a Comment