7/15/2011

busy study life mannn.... XD

skipping school for one whole week...
jz for the preparation of sports day... :P

syokkk sendiri time setting up the khemah decoration... :P haha!


actually, those days kinda FUN!! i can feel the "1 Malaysia"
when doing stuff with Nadiah & "Foo" they all... haha XD

a punishment for the naughty ones -- chicken dance!! :D


Friday is the sports day,on Wednesday jz taught those pembarisan ahli theorily!

but not practically training yet... then went for rehearsal on Thursday...
so dammm scaryy, my 1st experience of being comander... :) haha!

scary lo.... XP forgotten to give command of another "tepukan"

my voice gone for almost a week with a flu as starting... XD lol...
i even get use of my that "sexy voice"... bhabahah....

1 Uranus -- hijau WONNN..... hahahaha..... ^^
very 1 Malaysia lehhh..... :P

Then, it's a back-in-class week now... hmm... my fresh mind back to learning & studies..XD
homeworks, as tall as building stacked on my table... which made my table seems like just after war... every Sunday became my homework-day... :( sad... haha!! what to do...

ONG BOON YI!!!.... haha....
ppl start running "larian 1Malaysia" we still taking photo here... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment