7/18/2010

uh, come on!!

alright... jz heard a talk on thursday tat day...
by Mr. Hilter Yew... guess i din spell his name wrongly??@@

what he says mayb is right...
study 6hours straight down...

LOL !! many ppl says that "how could it be possible??!!"
"we don't need tat long hours to be excellent"
bla..bla...bla comments...~

all i know is...
"study SMART ! not study HARD !"

some how... i think what he says mayb jz a waste of time??
closing eyes imagining this & that...

i admit that i'm not that good in imagining things
by jz closing my eye!!

becoz this week i'm quite exhausted by the activities...
plus my sore throat,flu & some not feeling well...
i close my eyes & ZZZzzzzZZZ... ><

but my ears still open...k?!! not deadly sleep...
i still can listen to what he says...

by the way, his advices make me feel guilty...
when i'm here wasting time blogging, facebook-ing,watching tv programmes,taking parts in activities & so on..
but ain't touching even 1 finger on my books...

PMR is near...
& what he says makes my heart shakes...
seems so easy but hard to accomplish... @@

after PMR, we can do what we wan ! "yes, U CAN !!"
but b4 that, we have to suffer & pay for what we lost...

come on !! all PMR candidates...
we know we can do it~
 jz try harder!!
put more effort in it...

WE KNOW WE CAN DO IT right?? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment